Oops! There should be a map here.
By Rail from London
- Take express train from Waterloo to Havant or Portsmouth. Journey time approximately 1¼ hours (taxi to H+S 15 mins).
- Stopping trains to Portsmouth, journey time approximately 1½ hours , get off at Hilsea station (check stops at Hilsea, walk from there to H+S ASR site 5 mins).
- Stopping trains to Portsmouth, journey time approximately 1½ hours, get off at Fratton station (check stops at Fratton, taxi from there to H+S 10 mins).
From London Heathrow Airport - 1¼ hours
From London Gatwick Airport - 1¼ hours
From Southampton Airport - 30 minutes
- From East / North (A3M) - take A2030 Southsea exit as soon as A27 and A3M have merged (4 lanes).
- From West - follow M27 into A27, direction Chichester / Brighton (do not take M275 direction Portsmouth). Take next exit after M275, A2030 direction Southsea.
- At Eastern Road traffic lights turn into Anchorage Road (for all sites).
For Airport Service Road site
- Straight over first roundabout.
- Left at second roundabout into Williams Road.
- Last exit at the roundabout into Airport Service Road.
- Continue along the road past Hilsea train station (on your left) until you see H+S Aviation.
For Robinson Way site
- Take first left into Robinson Way and the site is located half way down on the left.
Download travel directions