Regional Turbine Centre
P&WC engine repairs, LRU support and dedicated on-site test facilities
When you need immediate service support H+S Aviation has the expertise to help. Our Regional Turbine Centre has the ability to support you whatever the requirement and wherever the location. Our Field Service Engineers are ready to go, enabling maintenance to be completed at your convenience to keep your aircraft flying.
Based in Portsmouth, UK and working together with our P&WC authorised JT15D & PT6T overhaul shop and sister company Dallas Airmotive, we can offer all levels of maintenance support for your PT6A , PT6T, JT15D and PW500 engines. Capability includes both on and off-wing hot section inspection, major / minor repairs, LRU support and dedicated on-site test facilities.
In the increasingly competitive corporate aviation world customers need to know that they can rely on maintenance providers who won’t let them down. With the following support available we’re able to focus on our customers needs, limit the downtime and help them do what they do best ... fly.
- Experienced engineers
- Convenient European Location
- Regional service centres in Singapore, South Africa and India
- In-field troubleshooting and repair
- Technical and engineering support
- On-site test facility
- In-house LRU and component repair support
- AOG support First Support
- OEM warranty administration
Products and Services
Maintenance, Repair and Field Support for the following P&WC engines:
- JT15D series: Hot Section Inspection, FOD, Fan Balance
- PT6A series: Hot Section Inspection, Power Section repairs, FOD, Sudden Stoppage, Lightning Strike etc.
- PT6T series: Hot Section Inspection
- PW500 series: Hot Section Inspection